Loaves and Fishes is organizing this year's Project Homeless Connect - an important resource fair for people experiencing homelessness and poverty.
- Help with housing and food stamp apps, health insurance, voter registration and IDs
- Haircuts, foot care and blood pressure screening
- Bicycle repair
- Safer sex resources and same-day HepC and HIV testing
- Job search help
- Veteran, LGBTQ, youth and family services
- Winter survival tips
- Homeless Against Homelessness on how to protect your rights
- Listening sessions with elected officials
- Information about Duluth's new syringe exchange and drug/alcohol treatment options
- Free BBQ lunch!
Contact us if you can help:
- Donate clean, new socks - both cotton and wool
- Volunteer as a greeter or to plate/serve food